Friday, June 7, 2013

So true, so true: "Remain in me, as I remain in you. Just as a branch cannot bear fruit on its own unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me. I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing."

Did you ever have the sense that you've tried and tried and tried to accomplish something without success? Spinning your wheels and not getting anywhere? Struggling to open a door that won't budge? Remember the words of Jesus: "Without me you can do nothing." Humbly go back to the Lord in prayer, for you may be trying to push your goal and not that of your Heavenly Father -- and that's why you're not getting anywhere.


May 1,2013
Msgr. William J. King


No comments:

Post a Comment