Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tomorrow is my last lecture period of the semester in the canon law school at The Catholic University of America: a course in corporation law and financial governance. Now, I'm not saying that I'm happy that it's the last class of the semester, necessarily. At least I'm not saying that out loud. 2 hours driving down, 3 hours of Law School teaching every Friday morning, and 2 hours driving back -- it's been fairly daunting. Pray for my students, most of whom are in their third year of law school. Those 3 hours in class every Friday are the only thing standing between them and the weekend! Next Tuesday I give the final exam to the poor, unsuspecting students. Then it'll take me a week to grade them. They're still complaining that my mid-term was too challenging: a brain-tangler, they told another professor. Wimps. I'll make the final exam tough to take and easy to grade. Hint, students: every answer is B.

December 5, 2013
Msgr. William J. King

No comments:

Post a Comment